The user’s personal data are used by SIA ORTHODONTIC MANUFACTURER SRL. who is the data controller, in compliance with the personal data protection principles established by GDPR Regulation 2016/679.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
- 1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
– Mixed – electronic and paper
for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations connected to commercial relations
- Fulfillment of tax or accounting obligations
- Processing, printing, enveloping and sending invoices
- Supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Litigation management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)
- Customer management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
- Transport operations (passengers and goods)
- Internal control services (security, productivity, service quality, asset integrity)
- Sales by correspondence or by telephone
Without prejudice to explicit refusal by the interested party, the user’s data may also be processed for the following purposes, where the need arises:
- sending of proposals and commercial communications by e-mail or SMS or fax, both from SIA ORTHODONTIC MANUFACTURER SRL and from partner companies (the list is available on our site siaorhodontics.com in the section dedicated to privacy);
- market and statistical surveys, marketing and references on advertising communications (press, radio, TV, internet, etc.), product preferences;
- profiling activities;
Any refusal to allow data processing could make it impossible to use the service / product requested by the user.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
- 3) Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
- Consultants and freelancers also in associated form;
- Companies that carry out warehouse and transport logistics services;
- Companies and companies for the provision of services requested and for contractual obligations.
Furthermore, in the management of your data, the following categories of authorized structures can be made known to the same and to which specific written instructions have been given about data processing:
- Administrative dept.
- Sales dept.
- Shipping dept.
|Activities||Sales and litigation|
|Structure Type||Administration / Sales|
|Location||Rocca d’Evandro (CE)|
|Activities||Supplier management (contracts, orders, arrivals, invoices)|
|Location||Rocca d’Evandro (CE)|
- 4) The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately canceled or treated anonymously, where their preservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been validly acquired the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activities. The data retention period is for the time necessary to terminate the contract and in any case for the next 10 years.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
- 5) According to the European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and the national legislation, the interested party may, according to the procedures and within the limits provided for by the current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive an intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in the case of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- 6) The owner of the processing of your personal data is SIA ORTHODONTIC MANUFACTURER SRL
- 7) The undersigned company has appointed a DPO (Data Protection Officer) which can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com