SIA is partner of the Orthodontics course to be held at the Lake Como Institute, a center for advanced training in implantology.
The course, which focuses on the innovative i-Arch multibrackets orthodontic protocol, aims to provide the participant with:
– the basic knowledge of orthodontic biomechanics for a coherent use of orthodontic forces in the different phases of therapy;
– knowledge in the use of arches in the different stages of treatment based on their specific mechanical characteristics;
– how to use the i-Arch system and its benefits in clinical practice;
– the indication of the different areas of application of the i-Arch system;
– understanding the extra-clinical benefits of i-Arch.
The course will have an active and engaging teaching, through the presentation of clinical cases, soliciting the participants to explain their specific problems.
I-Arch is a SIA Orthodontic Manufacturer product.
Furthermore, for course participants, SIA will provide a Gift Voucher worth € 250.00, for the purchase of orthodontic products on its catalog available on the website.
Contact us to find out more.
Dalle ore 9:00 alle 17:00
Ore 11:30 – 11:45
Dalle ore 13:30 alle 14:30
PREVISTI 11 CREDITI ECM
€500,00 + IVA
per maggiori dettagli sul programma del corso clicca qui