ZIP is an interactive Self Ligating Bracket that features:
- equipped with Ni-Ti spring clip, especially designed to deliver continuous and consistent forces while assuring tooth movement control;
- passive mode during initial leveling and alignment to reduce friction and improve sliding mechanics, when using round archwires (up to 0,020’’);
- interactive and active mode to provide effective torque and rotation control toward the end of treatment, when using rectangular archwires (from 0,016’’x 0,022’’);
- anatomical bondable base for better retention;
- available in Roth and MBT prescription.